Sinus and Nasal Cancer: Symptoms and Signs
Here you can find information about indicants of Highmore antrum and nasal bone cancer. However, one should note, that many other less significant disorders can produce the same indicants. Regardless of this, tell your doctor about any of the indicants listed below.
Highmore antrum and nasal bone cancer can provoke:
- Nasal blockages, which produce long lusting stuffiness in one nasal part;
- Nasal hemorrhages;
- Nasal mucus;
- Nasal mucus flow into the back side of your nose and throat.
About 90 % of patients with nasal cancer have nasal blockages. Nasal hemorrhages are also very typical for them.
Discomfort in Eyes
Patients with Highmore antrum and nasal bone cancer can have the following:
- Eye swelling;
- Full or incomplete loss of vision;
- They see double;
- Pain in the eye area;
Patients can also have some other indicants listed below:
- There is a swelling on the face, nose or palate;
- Pain or tightening in any area of the face (especially in the upper part of a cheek);
- Lost tooth;
- Obstructed mouth opening;
- Bloated globate glands of the neck;
- Pain or constraint in one of the ears.