Thyroid Cancer: Symptoms and Signs
If it’s about thyroid cancer, the symptoms mentioned below may occur:
- A lump in your neck that, in some cases, grows very quickly.
- Swelling in the neck.
- Painful sensations in the front of your neck that, in some cases, spreads to the ears as well.
- Voice changes. There may be hoarseness, for example. The changes do not go away.
- Having trouble when swallowing.
- Having trouble when breathing in and out.
- A constant cough that occurs not due to a cold.
If any of these occur, you should see your doctor immediately. You’re to keep in mind that many of the symptoms mentioned can occur for a different reason. In other words, if you notice any of the symptoms, it doesn’t necessarily mean that you have thyroid cancer or there may be a case of a different cancer. If it’s about thyroid cancer, lumps that are benign usually occur. Anyway, if any of the mentioned symptoms occur, do see your doctor immediately. This way the disease can be detected and you will be provided necessary treatment.