What are the Signs and Symptoms of Breast Cancer
There are indicants (a pain, an ache or a hurt), which bring discomfort to the person, who can report them to the physician. And there are also objective signs, as a tumor or spots, which are well discernible to everyone.
Thus, one can easily notice the initial indicants of breast cancer. It can be a tissue portion induration of the woman`s breast or some nodosity, which is a sort of lump. Of course, not each lump is oncogenous. However, only doctors can give the right answer here.
Thus, each woman, who notice one of the listed below symptoms (=indicants) or signs, should report them to her physician:
- there is a pain in the underarm or a breast, which is not connected with menstrual cycle;
- there is a lump in a breast;
- an erosion or rubor of the breast skin, which reminds an orange peel;
- spots around or on one of the nipples;
- a nodosity in one of the underarms;
- a tissue portion induration in a breast;
- there is some discharge, especially with blood, from one of the nipples;
- changes in appearance of a nipple, which can seem impacted or incurvate;
- some changes in a breast shape, especially in its proportions;
- peeling, flaking or desquamation of the nipple or the breast skin.
Late Symptoms and Signs
Late symptoms and signs occur spreads to other parts of the body, including other organs:
- bone pain;
- weight loss;
- loss of appetite;
- skin and whites of the eyes become yellow;
- buildup of fluid around the lungs, cough and shortness of breath;
- muscle weakness;
- double vision;